Inspired by our daughters
Siána-Rose, Isla & Arlia-Mae
Sia baby was dreamt up over countless long walks, trying to juggle sleeping babies, young siblings, heavy handbags and baby bottles.
We wanted to design a comfortable, functional carrier that offered parents even more convenience.
The goal was to redefine babywearing, creating a carrier that acted as a home away from home for both parent and bub.
Style also played a big part in the design process, keeping true to our brand’s aesthetics – ethical luxury, quality and individuality.
After years of trying and testing, making sure we had each function / design perfect, we are so proud to share with you our labour of love!
All Sia baby carriers have
- Multiple ergonomic wearing positions
- Baby bottle holder
- Convenient pockets for baby essentials i.e. nappy, wipes, keys etc.
- Front panel easy access
- Privacy Hood
- 'X' style straps to ensure the weight of your baby is evenly distributed
- Vegan leather hardware
- Padded waistband for ergonomic support
- Linen dust bag
- Gender neutral illustrated prints
- Adjustable height & weight guide to create a natural healthy hip ‘M-position’ for your infant
- Recognised by The International Hip Dysplasia Institute (IHDI) as a "hip healthy" product
- Our carriers are designed locally, and expertly assembled overseas. We pride ourselves on being a 100% Australian owned (mum) business.
Meet our Illustrator
Erin is a Creative Director, Graphic Designer, dachshund enthusiast, and lover of all things handwritten.
With extensive experience in entertainment and fashion marketing, Erin is the face behind our beautiful illustrations: Sand, Gingham and Botanical.
Like many working mums, Erin wears many hats, and in 2019 Erin added children’s book author to her many achievements – publishing The Very Silly Sausage.
Erin's favourite job of all, is being a mum to her beautiful boys! Thank you for being a part of the Sia baby family The Darling Assembly.
The magic of linen
We like to think of linen as an extension of the Sia baby family…it is one of the reasons our carriers are so very special.
Linen is made from flax crop, a crop that is loved and nurtured throughout its life cycle.
Just like your journey to parenthood, once the plant begins to bloom, the unique transformation process begins.
From harvesting, soaking, combing and spinning the fibres, the thoughtful practice results in luxurious linen ribbons.
These ribbons are then made into the material known as linen – a material that is renowned for its softness and breathable nature.
Sia baby carriers are designed to be a second skin, creating an environment that is flexible, durable and gentle for you and your little one.
To ensure we reduce pollution and our contribution to wastewater discharges, our eco friendly dyeing technology also meets a global set of environmental standards (STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX®).